Monday, July 18, 2011

Lot #7

So I kind of took a little break. I had some freelance projects to deal with and some relaxing to deal with!

BUT I did manage to do ONE small little trip to my local Bloom Grocery store.

2 Wisk Detergents = $2 a piece
1 Box of bowtie pasta = FREE/MADE 10 cents
4 Suddenly Salads = 75 cents a piece
Saved 17.39
Paid 7.15
BUT BUT BUT
I had a gift card for 5 from my last trip (when they messed up my toothbrush order)
So total out of pocket was $2.15

I am not taking a picture of these items this week. Sorry. haha!

1 comment:

  1. Not bad so far! Keep it up! I started in May myself also after the wife and I watched the tv show! LOL. I just started a blog for my area and to document my journey also. If you're interested it is: http://spacecoastcouponing.blogspot.com/

    Good luck to all of you!

    ReplyDelete