Friday, June 10, 2011

The Binder!

Once I finished clipping, my table was filled with piles and piles of coupons. See...




They stayed there for a few days, before I finally snapped out of my coupon haze. I realized that I needed to get my coupons organized and stored properly. On the show, those featured had these massive binders bursting with coupons. Some even lugged them to the store. Yeah, I don't think I'll be doing that. I happened to have this binder laying around that I got for free in my building's lobby.


I found out that the pages that were being used to hold the coupons were the same as those used to keep baseball cards in order. They are around 5 bucks for a pack of 35 pages and are available at most discount retail stores.


I divided my coupons according to different categories such as grocery, health, beauty, home, and so on.  I'm sure as I collect even more coupons, I will have to reorganize and create subcategories. For now, I am a happily organized!

1 comment: